Mi MIX 3 | Important Specification
Not a tech geek are you? Well neither am
I. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Art Mi MIX 3 , as they are calling it from Xiaomi.
- The Mi MIX 3 is all set to release on 25th October 2018 here in India. Mi on their official twitter account have flamboyantly marked it as ART X TECHNOLOGY. No doubt that from the leaked Images surfacing on the Internet this is indeed a different and beautiful phone.
- It is not even close to the clone smartphones available in the market right now. Every phones just looks like the one right next to it. Mi MIX 3 has a dual front facing camera for better face recognition
- The phone is expected to be priced near about 35000. It will give intense competition to the newly released One plus flagship, The One plus 6T.
- Mi MIX 3 has a dual front camera (24 MP) as visible in the photos. This improves the face recognition. The phone also boasts of a Selfie-Light. In the market after this their might not be any that can give competition in terms of selfies.
- Brace yourself for this one. Mi MIX 3 comes with a whooping RAM of 10 GB. You don’t need to re-read that. It is indeed 10 GB. So all your problems of multitasking are now solved. Play PUBG and ASPHALT simultaneously if you wish to and it will run smoothly as ever.
- Mi MIX 3 is expected to come with a glass back so wireless charging should be enabled. The glass back looks classy and gives the premium look that you expect to get in 35K smartphone.
- According to a different Weibo leakster, the Mi MIX 3 won’t be coming with an in-display fingerprint reader but with a rear-mounted one instead
- According to a Video released by Mi on their official twitter account. The screen of the Mi MIX 3 is a slider. You slide it down to make way for the camera which then recognises the face in milliseconds and unlocks the phone.
- Other Specs Being, Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and runs on Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (2.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh.
- Rear camera in this mobile has a 16 MP + 13 MP camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting a resolution of 4616 x 3464 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor. Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- No, haven’t forgotten about the fingerprint sensor. It does have one.
- Maximum memory is 256 GB and not expandable.
These are some of the main specs bulleted for all of you. Hope you now more about the Mi MIX 3. It looks so good that I can’t wait to get my hands on.